Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Trip to Texas

Here is the start to our epic trip to Texas. It was 10 days of non-stop family fun :) or at least that's what I remember, it is kind of a blur...
I started taking pictures once we got to Houston. We left Honolulu at 7:00 pm and arrived in Houston around 6:30 am (central time). Allison did pretty well on the over night flight. We had three seats so she got to lay down across the seat between us. Adam and I didn't sleep at all... not even a little. The jet lag started immediately :)
As soon as we boarded the 45 min flight from Houston to San Antonio both Allison and Adam were asleep. The slept through take off... I got a few mins of sleep, I think.
Here is Allison in her jammies waiting to board the flight in Houston. She looked like a candy cane in her sleeper, so festive.
She is holding a straw from Starbucks. For some reason she loves straws.
She traveled better than we did...
As we were walking through the airport Allison was shouting out the animals she saw. Adam and I didn't notice them until she started yelling and pointing. We saw a bear, longhorn, and deer. I guess this was her first experience with real stuffed animals...

This is only the beginning... :)

No comments: