Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy New Year!

It's been a while, sorry to keep all my loyal fans waiting!
(I should say fans of Allison)
We had an amazing time in Texas for Christmas visiting all the family.
I took 250 pictures in 10 days and I can't wait to post them.
I'm going to pace myself... I still have pics to post that I took before Christmas :)
This was the pic I sent as our Christmas card, I couldn't help but post it
This was at Allison's 18month check up. I didn't post her stats because the doctor heard a heart murmur, which turned out to be an "innocent" murmur. Of course, for the week after the appointment I was preoccupied with getting the echo test done and finding out the results. All the prayers were answered and she is a happy healthy toddler :)
Here are her stats: Height is 33in at 94% She is finally on the chart!
Weight 23 lb 10oz which is 25%
Head size was exactly at 50% just like always :)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

what a cute little outfit :)

Anonymous said...

Awww... I miss y'all so much! Can't wait for our next visit!

Texas Bucks said...

Love all of the new posts and pictures! The same thing happened at Ellie's 18 month appointment. . . her murmur turned out to be innocent also. Thank the Lord for healthy girls! :) Allison is getting to be such a big girl She's a doll!