Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

Our Christmas Morning

We decided to open our gifts in Hawaii before going to Texas. The two presents we got for Allison were such a hit that I couldn't stop taking pictures. I was more excited than she was... you will notice after seeing the 15 pictures below :)
Yay, presents!

I LOVE this picture!

Present number 1
We learned that you can't get the package open fast enough...noted for next year, have sissors ready, or pre open the package :)
Such a proud mommy
Isn't she glowing?



Trying it out for herselfShe wouldn't put the bottle down, not even to open her other present.

Still won't put the bottle down.
Had to nap with her new toy! So adorable!
This is post nap, the rest of the day is more of the same :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is soooo cute!