We went to the zoo a few days before our trip to Texas,

it was just the two of us but Allison still enjoyed herself.

She loves this playground!

I should have zoomed out so you can see she is crawling
through the mouth of a lion. I thought it was funny that she is sticking out her tongue.

She likes to watch the ants crawling around, or "likkle bugs" as she calls them.

So happy

She can get up the steps to the slide all by herself.

I love the canopy of the big banyan trees, so I was trying to get a picture where I could see them.

As I snapped this picture I saw the bird going for her veggie straws.
I was afraid that it would peck her trying to get to the food.
It was fearless, I got away from it as fast as possible.
It was probably harmless but you know me, scaredy cat.
1 comment:
looks like fun. it was so good seeing ya'll over the holidays. take care of that little girl.
Post a Comment