Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Before Christmas

The first part of our trip we stayed at Grandma and Grandpa's (Adam's parents) house.
Thank you Mr. and Mrs. B for taking such good care of us!
Allison was obsessed with their Christmas tree and their stairs. Grandma and Grandpa both spent their days either helping her up the stairs, or taking ornaments off the tree so she could examine them... and try to tear them apart. Thanks for your patience :)
Decorating and redecorating the tree with Grandma :)
We got to see John and Jennifer again and meet their little man, Alex.
He will be 1 this month... I think they liked each other
We joke that they will get married some day... we'll see

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle! You look beautiful in that picture with Jen & John. I'm serious...and jealous!

Michelle said...

Aw, thanks Jenny! Mom picked out that sweater for me, it was a great color on. I miss you, wish you were here! It was so good to see you, hard to believe it was 2 months ago.