
We use this white basket to put her toys in, she thinks it is the toy. She sits in it and Adam pushes her around the floor and carries her around in it. She thinks it's so much fun.

Adam was at work, so she was disappointed that the basket just stayed in one place.

Once she got in, she realized she couldn't get out. So she reached for me, but I wasn't done taking cute pictures.

When all else fails, bite your feet.

I was laughing so much it made her laugh.

But then she realized she was still stuck.

This is my favorite pic, she is fed up.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Allison!!! I love all of your narration on the pics. . . you're a funny gal! :)
Hehe, thanks. It's easy with those pics! It's official, she is 1. How crazy is that?!? All day today I kept looking at the clock and remembering what it was like in the hospital a year ago. Crazy, amazing, overwhelming, and totally scary! We made it though year one...took it one day at a time. I think that's how I'm gonna get through year 2 also :)
Year 2 will fly by also. . . it seems like Thomas just turned 2 and he'll be 3 at the end of the month already. You're going to have a very fun year ahead of you!! :) Time for another one! ;)
Post a Comment