Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Finally birthday party pictures!!!

Who's number 1?
The reason you will see her in two outfits in these pictures is because of the cupcake. We got that on video but I didn't take any pictures. I'll get the ones my friends took.

Allison loves eating all the grass, leaves, and dirt she can sneak. Her little nose was red from crying, but I don't remember what she was upset about.
The party favors for the kids were buckets and shovels to play with on the beach. She carried the shovel around for a while. Good thing I got her a bucket too.
I went with hot pink and lime green for her colors.
Birthday girl
She was giving hugs while on Dada's shoulders, isn't she the cutest!
This was the set up, nothing fancy, a very shady tree and a picnic table. We had a fun afternoon. Now when we walk in the park and pass that tree I ask Allison if she remembers her party. I haven't gotten an answer yet. It was more for us, but we had a great time.

No comments: