Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 8, 2010

First steps!!!

Allison took her first steps on Friday! I was talking on the phone to Emily in New Jersey and Adam was playing with Allison. She was holding on to the table at the end of the kitchen counter, Adam reached for her, and she let go and took a step toward him. It was so amazing. We set her up again and the second time she took a few steps before falling toward him. It was so incredible :) I'll try to get some video clips to post. She might just be walking a little at her birthday party next Saturday. So exciting!

2 comments:

Texas Bucks said...

Exciting stuff!! Watch out, Mommy - life's about to change even more! :)

Kyle said...

How bout that. I am so happy for you guys. Time to put something audible on her? She'll be able to get into some trouble pretty soon. :)