Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Birthday Girl!!!

Ok, before you scroll through the many pictures I would like to thank all our family and friends! Everyone was so generous sending our little angel gifts that we had to open them two days in a row. We opened some on her birthday and some of the day of her party. She made out like a cute little bandit. Even though we are far away there was a huge showing of love and support for little Allison!
Her presents covered the coffee table. Isn't her birthday dress adorable? We got it from Nathaniel and Adriana at Christmas.
Such a little angel :)
I didn't get a pic of each present but this is from Grandma and Grandpa.
The crown is from Uncle Nate and Adriana.
Adorable clothes and accessories from Nana and Papaw.
There were so many, I don't remember what was in that bag...

Baby doll from me and Adam.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I can't believe how fast she is growing. Happy Birthday Allison!