Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Trying to escape!!!

Allison is still not interested in crawling, but last weekend she made a break for the balcony by rolling. She started on the blanket...
rolled under the bouncer....
and hit the a/c unit... yes, we are keeping a close eye on her now :)
Playing patty cake with Dada. She claps on her own now! Of course, I get all excited, it's adorable!!! I like this picture because it looks like she is praying :)
Having a snack in Costco. We found these yummy organic teething biscuits that take forever to dissolve... more time for me to shop. Of course, I was busy looking at something and when I looked down she had wiped the wet cracker all over my shirt. It dried and got all crusty, fun :)
I got smart on this visit, you can't see it but, I tethered a bunch of toys to my purse. I used something that is made to keep the bottle or pacifier from falling (or being thrown.) It has velcro on both ends so I wrapped one end on my purse strap and the other onto some toys. I was pretty proud of myself... now I use the same thing attached to the stroller when we go for walks :) I know it won't last forever, but I'm still proud of myself.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

:) she's the cutest thing ever!