Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas cont...

Here are her Christmas jammies :)
This is Christmas morning, we spent time with all the Grandparents on Christmas day. Thank you to both families for all the gifts! We had a great time with everyone!
Bath time away from home... yes, this is an inflatable duck, it even quacks when you squeeze the bill. Allison loves it, thanks Nana.
Allison got Baptized in a Saturday evening service at Coker United Methodist Church.
Thank you to everyone for their love and support!

The one thing I forgot to bring was my camera battery charger... so I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted. Everyone else took extra pics for me so I can post again when I get them. Please email me the cute pictures you took. Thanks Adriana and Nathaniel for trying to get me a replacement charger. We had such a great time, we miss everyone!

No comments: