Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Finally!!!

I'm so excited to tell everyone that Allison has cut her first tooth!!!! Finally at almost 8 month old she has a sharp little tooth poking through on the bottom left :) I noticed it today (Saturday) when she was trying to chew my finger. Adam and I are so happy because we were starting to worry that she wasn't going to get any teeth.
Kelly took this picture in San Antonio a couple of weeks ago... Allison was working on the tooth :)
I have been trying to get a picture of the tooth but it is not easy.
I also want to post my pics from our TX trip... someday :)

4 comments:

Debbie Mayton said...

She is such a sweet baby. We miss you a lot. I like this picture so much I made it my wallpaper. Love you.

Sarah said...

No need to worry...EK just cut her bottom two and she's 11 months old. Lyla cut hers around the same time, too. :)

Chase and Zack said...

lucky you! Chase had 4 teeth by 4-6 months old, and I braved BFing till he was 1 1/2!

Michelle said...

Wow, such a difference in when they get teeth! I guess we are gonna have to start brushing :)
Don't worry I'll wait till I can actually see the tooth!