We had a great time visiting everyone in Texas! I have a ton of pictures to upload so it will take me a while, but keep checking ;)
We are all happy to be getting back into our routine and sleep patterns. I think it surprised everyone how happy and playful Allison was with the tiny amout of sleep she was getting. It has taken almost a week but she is getting back to normal.
Just a few cute updates: On the plane coming home Allison fed herself a Cheerio for the first time. Before this she would hold a Cheerio in each clenched hand but couldn't seem to get them into her mouth. She also tries to share her food now. She will hold up the mum mum cracker and Cheerios as though she wants you to eat them. It's adorable. She also does this with her toys, I don't know if she is showing it off or trying to share. She also says Mama, she isn't calling me that but she says it when she is upset. For example today she was getting frustrated by her tummy time and between fussing she would whine mama, mama. She also said it from her crib when she woke up 10 mins after being put down. When she is having fun she says dada and baba pretty regularly, and when she is upset she will say mama. Maybe she will talk early? She is still not crawling... not even rocking... and she has a very short tolerance for tummy time...I don't know if she will ever crawl.
She got her booster H1N1 shot and I asked that she be weighed... 17 lbs 11 oz!
More updates soon....
She got her booster H1N1 shot and I asked that she be weighed... 17 lbs 11 oz!
More updates soon....


No comments:
Post a Comment