The TV show Live with Regis and Kelly is having a beautiful baby contest. So I had to enter Allison. :)
It was a little more complicated than I thought and all my pictures were too big, I resized them but the site would only let me upload the originals... uh... they also wanted an upright picture, most of mine were landscape not portrait.
This close up pic is the one I was finally able to upload. I have not yet seen her picture up on the website but if you go to www.livewithregisandkelly.com they have a gallery with a ton of entries. They are alphabetized and the other babies named Allison start at page 127. Hopefully they will put her picture up soon. I don't know how long it could take, I uploaded her picture last week.


3 comments:
She IS the most beautiful baby. Such a cute picture.
EVERYONE that I showed those pictures to LOVED them :)
I looked on that website. Allison is hands-down the most beautiful baby! I'm serious! :)
Post a Comment