We had a fun and relaxing get together by the apartment pool on Saturday. It was the first time most of our friends got to see the new place. I'm so glad we saw everyone because once the baby comes we will be out of the loop for a while. I didn't manage to get a picture of everyone. Adam and I had a great time, we hope everyone else did also.
Here are Denby and Eric, they just bought a house on the mainland and will be moving in June.
Here is Tanya, her son Chase, Emily, and Emily's friend from L.A. Allison.
This is Brett with his daughter Aurora, his wife Cindy didn't want to be in the pic. Brett works with Adam and has given him a lot of good advice since his daughter is not yet one year old.
Melissa, Colin, John and Jennifer are always so much fun to hang out with.
This is Oriana and her twins, Satara and Nalani. She is a lactation consultant and has been helping educate me and Adam on breast feeding. She works in Adam's office and has already promised to come over and help get me through the first week before my Mom comes out. I think she is going to be a lifesaver.


No comments:
Post a Comment