Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 10, 2009

Baby Shower!!!

This is Tanya, she and Emily hosted the shower. I'm so lucky to have such wonderful friends!
One of the gifts I got was this money lei. I'm not sure if you can see but there are butterflies and folded money in amongst the ribbon. There are also coins that make up the base. It's a superstition here that if you are pregnant you can't wear a regular lei that wraps around your neck, yours has to be cut at the bottom so it hangs open. Apparently if you put a lei around your neck the baby will get the cord wrapped around it's neck. I'm not sure but better safe than sorry.

Adam was celebrating his victory. He correctly named 5 out of the 8 mystery baby foods. Really good for his first baby shower, must be beginners luck.



No comments: