Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

37 Weeks!

Finally people are asking me when I'm due, it took me forever to look really pregnant.
This is my last week of school!  Tomorrow is my last day and I can't wait to get some time to sit on the couch and watch TV.  Of course I'll go for a walk every now and then :)  
We got the baby's room all set up and I will post pics of it soon.  
We are having a bbq by the pool this weekend and are trying hard to get the apt clean and ready for people to see.  We also have a doctors apt early on Saturday morning so I can post to tell everyone how it's going.  I'm getting pretty uncomfortable and I cry every other day so it's about time.  I know the hard part is yet to come... but I done being pregnant. 

No comments: