Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 10, 2009

Games at the Baby Shower

The classic baby shower game... it was hilarious to watch people put their nose in a diaper! I was terrible at the games, I only got two of the candy bars right.
No one was eating the candy bars, they didn't even want to touch them :)
Adam liked the baby food so much he ate almost half the jar of the banana and apples. He actually won the baby food game and came in second place with the candy bars. He did really well for his first baby shower!
I stopped guessing, the food was all orange and smelled like feet. I watched Adam eating it and couldn't help but gag.
Tanya is in purple, she was one of the hosts of the shower, she did an awesome job organizing, we all had so much fun.







No comments: