Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

Adam got a great gift from some of his friends at work, Michelle, Kim and Krista.  This is a Diaper Dude, a diaper bag just for Dad :)  What a good gift!
Isn't it stylish?  It even has a cell phone pouch that attaches to the strap.  
Here is my proof that Adam and I hosted a bbq with only 2 weeks till my due date.  Good thing she didn't come early.  


1 comment:

Texas Bucks said...

You look so cute!! I can't believe Baby Bailey is almost here! Please include me if you send out a mass arrival email. I'd love to hear when she arrives! :) You look fantastic and I love your new haircut!! Enjoy your last few days of hanging out. . . it'll soon change, but it's going to be wonderful!
Love,
Ashley :)