Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Week 33

Not the best picture of me but you can see my belly is getting bigger. I'll get better pictures posted of the belly soon. 
Adam is in Am. Samoa so I took this picture of myself. I was in the baby's room and the closet doors are mirrored.   
I went for my 33 week check up today.  Everything was good. He said she is still head down, I knew that, she is kicking me in the ribs. He said I need to come back at 35 weeks and then every week after that... scary! Only 7 weeks left, if she wants to wait that long.  I can't wait until we are moved in and settled, I think we are really going to like our new apt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! You finally look pregnant! :)