Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

Furniture shopping

We had just been at the beach all day so I look a little rough, but actually I feel fine. 
I look really pregnant in this picture :)  I'm actually really happy to be sitting on the couch we picked out, although I look like I'm miserable.  
This is Adam's new recliner.  I had a head cold the day Adam fell in love with this chair.  I was so out of it I had to call my Mom to ask her if a lazy boy would be comfortable to rock and nurse in, especially in the middle of the night.  She sided with Adam and said the chair was a good idea.  Adam is really happy and I'm sure at 2 am I will appreciate the comfort and forget about how ugly it is. 
This is the chair we got, the color is sage but the lighting is so bad it looks gray.  
This is the sofa we picked, it has sage woven into the fabric so it will match the chair really well.  Both pieces are Ashley furniture.  The couch is called Green Wave.  It looks better on the Ashley website, the picture I took didn't do it justice. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray new furniture!!!