Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

The Beach

Last week our friends came back from a 15 month deployment Iraq.  It was John''s birthday this weekend so we all had a great time hanging out with our friends.  We spent Sunday at the beach. Since the boys get bored laying in the sun they brought their football.  This little boy walked right up to the big boys and asked if he could play with them.  I know it took a little fun out of it for the men but I thought it was so cute.  

This is John, he and his wife Jennifer went to Texas A&M at the same time Adam did.  Jennifer and I went to high school together, Ashley got us in touch when they moved out and we have been friends ever since.  Our mutual love of college football brings us really close :)
This is Collin and his wife Melissa, we met them through John and Jennifer.  Yeah, that is the Captain Morgan pose.  Melissa and I had a great time chatting while the boys played football.

No comments: