So this is me at 30 weeks. This was in the morning before school, I look half asleep :) I said I would post pictures of Adam new window office months ago. He has a pretty cool view of the mountains. I'm jealous!
Michelle- you look amazing- can not believe only 7wks- ok you must promise to send NANA home after she sees the new Ballernia in May- I can not live with out her- she has completley changed our office and is such a blessing to me and Perry- your view is incredible from your new house- hope to visit next year-XOXO DeAnn
2 comments:
Don't forget the view of Don Quijote!
Michelle- you look amazing- can not believe only 7wks- ok you must promise to send NANA home after she sees the new Ballernia in May- I can not live with out her- she has completley changed our office and is such a blessing to me and Perry- your view is incredible from your new house- hope to visit next year-XOXO DeAnn
Post a Comment