Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm 5 months



So I am almost 25 weeks!  I am really excited and I can feel the baby moving around especially in the evenings while I'm watching TV.   The movement is still a little too soft to feel from the outside but Adam and I keep trying.  I really want him to feel it too.  So my next check up will be this coming week and I get to do the glucose test, yeah.  So far officially I've gained 4 pounds, all of it over the Christmas break, too much pie.  When I wear maternity shirts my friends and work colleagues comment that I'm showing a little.  When I wear my normal shirts people comment that I don't look pregnant at all.  I'm very in between, I think I'm showing but apparently it depends on what I wear.  To make the comparison easy I wore the same shirt as when I took my 21 week pictures.  

No comments: