Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 1, 2009

We have movement


I love getting packages!  This one from my family had adorable day outfits, sleep gowns, socks, pacifiers, and a blanket with matching cap that my Grandma knitted.  They are so cute, I didn't want to put them down.  Thank you so much Mom and Dad.  Thank you Grandma, the colors in the blanket are perfect and the little cap is so cute, I can't wait to take pictures of her wearing it. Also thank you to Kelly for picking out the little ballerina outfit :)

This weekend instead of a hike Adam and I went out to register for baby stuff.  We were really just getting out to look around.  We are not sure what all we want yet so we had to do some looking around.  We don't have a Babies R Us here but we do have  Toys R Us that has some baby stuff. It is nothing like the Babies R Us on the mainland but they had more than I expected.  We also went to USA Baby which is where we got the crib and dresser from.  They mainly have the big stuff, furniture, strollers, play pens.  They are lacking the everyday stuff like bath tubs and bottles and such.  There are two Targets scheduled to open in March of this year!  However that will be too late for us to register.  We didn't make it to Walmart yesterday but we are also looking into what they have.  So as usually living in paradise has some drawbacks.  Registering for stuff is so much fun. I haven't picked out crib bedding yet and I don't have a theme for her room so right now the decor is at square one, but it's so much fun to look at all that's out there. 

Great news!  Adam felt the baby kick for the first time last night.  I was getting ready for bed and she was kicking up a storm.  So after about 10 mins of "did you feel that" we got a really strong kick that was unmistakable.  It's a little scary that she is getting that big :)  

No comments: