Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

We got a crib!






Adam and I spent literally all of Saturday at USA Baby.  They were having a one day sale and we decided to look for good deals.  Turns out we got a crib and dresser.  The company that makes the crib is called Baby's Dream, it is an American company based out of Georgia.  We were both impressed by the quality and the sale prices were good.  So after much deliberation (you know us) we got the Cocoon 5000 crib in a dark cherry finish (they call it paprika) and the five drawer dresser. The furniture will take four months to come in, so we are really lucky we went shopping early. I guess that is the price to live here, things like furniture get shipped by boat, not to mention the mark up in price. The sale prices made it worth buying now. We are planning to buy the changing table separately.  I am so happy with the crib, it is beautiful.  This website has nice pictures of the crib:  http://www.forevercocoon.com/Products/5000Series/Default.htm

No comments: