Adam and I got a package in the mail last week. Since we don't know the sex of the baby yet my parents sent both blue and pink. The little lamb in the middle plays "Jesus loves me" and moves it's head from side to side. I had a giraffe in my crib that played the same song so as soon as I turned on the lamb I started to cry. Adam came home and didn't know what had happened to me. The baby now has longhorn pacifiers also, that way we can keep the football spirit even for now. I guess the kid will have to choose for itself one day.
We go to the doctor on Dec. 8th and might find out the answer to the all important question boy or girl. If we don't get a good view then we have a special appointment on Dec 29th. That appointment is in a different office that has a more powerful ultrasound machine and should definitely confirm boy or girl. At least if the baby cooperates, who knows.
Since the due date is such a long away Adam bought the air tight storage bags for some of my clothes that wont be worn for a while. Since we live in the jungle and the humidity is so high it is hard to store clothing. These bags have come in handy, we put the new baby clothes in the travel size bag to keep them safe and dry until we need them in May.


No comments:
Post a Comment