Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Valentine's Day

Sorry it's been so long since I posted.  I will pick up where I left off... here is the start of my February pictures. Enjoy 
 Update... Allison still loves the beach.
 This was Allison's Valentine's Day gift to Daddy, he couldn't say no :)
 On the balcony watching the sunset

 Allison's preschool had a Valentine's Day Ball.  They invited the Kupuna Ukulele group to perform.  It was a lovely morning of live music, dancing, and snacks.  The attire was dressy...  or in Allison's case, princess.  
 Found Prince Charming! 
 This was Allison's first 'ball' and she loved it :)


 They even had a photo booth
 Snacking with Prince Charming
 awwww
 This was hilarious...This little boy's mom wanted a picture with Allison... the little boy kept trying to squirm away... she and I couldn't keep from laughing.  His face says it all... cooties!!!!
 I wanted to show how tall Allison is, just an inch or two taller than the rest.
 Meet Ivan, he is Allison's favorite boy in her class.  
He came in a full tux from his Aunt's wedding.  Loved it!

1 comment:

Debbie Mayton said...

Love the princess dress.