This is Allison's SUPER excited face...
we were at the carnival at Magic Island, at the park near our house, Allison had been to it before but this time she was such a brave girl. She even rode some kiddie rides by herself. I couldn't believe it.
We had the best time ever!
Two years ago Adam took Allison on this super slide and she has been talking about it ever since, we couldn't wait to ride it again...
I got to go this time so there were no pictures.
It was heart pounding fun.
Here is Allie giving the guy her tickets and walking in all by herself... I call her my big little girl
He was explaining she needs to push the button to make the ride go up... she tried it once and decided against it. She rode the rest of the ride gliding along the bottom, she had a blast though
Allie rode the merry go round twice, once with me and once all by herself. Adam teased me about my horse being smaller than Allies. It was strong enough to hold me.
Another ride she rode by herself.
First ever COTTON CANDY :)
Proof that Daddy shells out the cash for his little princess :)
this game was "catch a turtle" and you got to play until you caught one
This ball is what she won for herself
Daddy played a few games...
and mommy played a few games... here is our haul :)
I thought it was cool to have Diamond Head in the background.
Here she is riding by herself. Daddy helped her get onto the horse.
Proof that she is tall enough to ride all by herself... being tall is already paying off :)


2 comments:
How awesome is it to live in paradise and have the carnival set up in the beach park across the street?
Love all the new pics!! I agree with your mom's comment. . . although, I'd love to have you back in Texas paradise! :)
Post a Comment