Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 20, 2009

Walking in the park

We went for a swim at the beach on Tuesday before our walk.
The water was cold so we didn't really get in, but we got all dressed for the occasion.
Here is the group that met to walk and talk.
It's nice to spend time with other moms I can relate to.
This is about the extent of our "swim"
Sun hat, rash guard, swim diaper... check, check, check
We didn't get wet above our knees :)
Fun in the sun :) Allison had a good time even though we didn't swim.
She really seems to like being outside.

2 comments:

Texas Bucks said...

Okay, I'm so jealous your version of "going out for a swim" is at the beaches of Hawaii!!!!! SO JEALOUS!!!! Looks like Allison will be ready for her surfing lessons by 1! ;)

Kelly said...

I CAN'T WAiT TO SEE HER!! & YALL :)