Allison went to the doctor this morning for her 6 month check up. She got two shots and has been unhappy since then :(
She is 16 lbs and 1.5 oz which is 50%
almost 28 inches long, greater than 97%
Her head size is 42 1/2 cm which is 50%
Now we are feeding Allison rice cereal for lunch and dinner along with a fruit or vegetable. The foods we have tried so far are: sweet potato, squash, pear, papaya, baby mum mum, and cheerios.
Eating is not going all that well, she doesn't seem to like the taste or texture, and it takes a long time to feed her a small amount of food. She still gags and makes faces even though we have given her cereal for about a month. The doctor suggested that I make baby food instead of using the jar baby food. She thinks Allison will like the taste better... we will see how that goes.
"I know what's coming next."
This was the end of the appointment, right before her shots.
Waiting for the doctor... that purple blur in her hand is a pacifier.
Wearing Daddy's hat :)
These pics were at the park last week. When Adam got home I had packed some sandwiches and we went to walk in the park and watch the sunset. I had been in the house all day and Allison needed a walk, it was fun :)
She is turning on the charm! Such a cutie pie :)


2 comments:
Nice stats, Allison! Yes, make your own baby food..it's healthier and cheaper too! Freeze it in ice cube trays and heat it up when you want. Try poi! Chase loved it (and still does!).
OMG. She is getting SOOO big. I can't believe my eyes! Super cute!
Post a Comment