Of course we were watching the Texas vs. A & M game on Thursday. (I'm so happy I have a wonderful husband who thinks he is a comedian.) We changed Allison's clothes at half time so she could cheer for both teams. Yes, we are those people.
She was getting sleepy and fussy. Now that she is 6 months, it is getting harder to put her down for naps; she wants to be awake and playing.


2 comments:
Those were the cutest hiking pictures! I loved all of her different smiles. . . so adorable! :)
On a different note - way to write "t.u." vs. Texas A&M!! What kinda Longhorn are you?! ;) Looks like Adam has rubbed off on you! It was a great game. . . even though we were outscored. :(
OHHHHHH!!!
Adam changed my post! He has my password and must have thought this was funny!!!
He is in big trouble!
I can't believe I didn't see it.
Post a Comment