Jenny, did you notice the poke on the table behind Adam? Aren't you jealous :) She will be in the Longhorn onesie for the Tech v Texas game this weekend, GO HORNS! Let's not repeat last year...
So cute! Ellie has that exact same green dress and headband/bow. . . great minds think a like again! :) You need to move back here so we can dress them up together!!
John and Jennifer Harrison gave us that dress and my mom "Nana" sent her that bow :) I love the outfit but I can't take the credit. It would be fun to dress up our little angels and watch them play! She is getting to be so much fun. It will be great to see you guys at Christmas! I'm also excited to see Jennifer's belly :)
4 comments:
She is thinking, "Who are these guys? Where is my pink longhorn onesie?" Just kidding! :)
Jenny, did you notice the poke on the table behind Adam? Aren't you jealous :) She will be in the Longhorn onesie for the Tech v Texas game this weekend, GO HORNS! Let's not repeat last year...
So cute! Ellie has that exact same green dress and headband/bow. . . great minds think a like again! :) You need to move back here so we can dress them up together!!
John and Jennifer Harrison gave us that dress and my mom "Nana" sent her that bow :)
I love the outfit but I can't take the credit. It would be fun to dress up our little angels and watch them play! She is getting to be so much fun. It will be great to see you guys at Christmas! I'm also excited to see Jennifer's belly :)
Post a Comment