Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday lunch

Adam took us to a nice Japanese restaurant for lunch today before his flight. He will be in D.C. this week for business. The food was delicious and Allison was a little angel, we had a big bottle for insurance.
The tongue make a lot of appearances, thanks Auntie Kelly :)
What's with this face?!? I promise we treat her well, you couldn't tell by this look.
Family picture, Allison is 4 1/2 months old.

3 comments:

Texas Bucks said...

She is adorable!! I love all the pics in the posts below this one too. She's getting so old! It has been so fun watching her change into such an interactive little bambino. . . it looks like she is a very happy baby!
Love,
Ashley :)

Chase and Zack said...

Ooh, looks like Shokudo! my favorite! we'll all have to go sometime! Allison is such a cutie...I love all her expressions and those beautiful eyes!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! I can't wait to see everyone in December. Love you lots!