For all the blog fans, (aka family) I'm sorry I took a vacation from posting pictures. July was very busy, we had a visit from the Baileys, Allison had swim lessons, and then she started preschool! My posts are a little out of order, here are some swim lesson pictures, then the first day of school pictures. Then I will post all the fun stuff we did with the Baileys :)
Sorry this post goes in reverse. Here is the dipped ice cream cone that we got after her last swim lesson.
Yes, she got a metal for completing her swim lessons... I didn't know if she would care but turns out she loves the medal and won't let me touch it. Go figure.
Posing with her medal :)
Here are her swimming instructors.
It took her three weeks of Monday, Wednesday, Friday classes to get her whole head in the water. She wasn't in any hurry.
She looks pretty nervous in this one :)
This lesson was the best one (also the last one) and she was so proud of herself :)
They call this "pizza arms" then they push off from the side and glide with their face in the water.


No comments:
Post a Comment