Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 11, 2012

First Day of Preschool!

 In the parking lot, Daddy came and walked Allison in (I was emotional so it was such a relief that he was there to help)
She heard a little boy crying and was a little hesitant to go into the building, Daddy was there to help her feel brave.  Once he gave her a pep-talk she got her confidence up and walked in like a big girl.
 In front of her cubby, she has her blanket for nap, hat for the playground, and her change of clothes in case of an accident.  She is such a big girl now :) Her class is called the busy bees... so cute!
 I was trying hard not to cry...
 Here is her classroom
 She went straight to the house center, no hesitation
 She gave both of us a kiss and didn't cry at all!
She started on August 1st and has enjoyed everyday since :) I'm so proud of my preschooler!

1 comment:

Debbie Mayton said...

Such cute pictures. Makes me wish we could live much closer. You look beautiful, Michelle.