Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

The festivities started on Good Friday, we went shopping for plastic eggs :)



I wasn't brave enough to dye eggs this year, so we put stickers on the plastic eggs.



Allison was excited, she announced it like she was Oprah, "Easter Eggs!"



She loves her Daddy!







Saturday night, all is ready :)



Easter morning...



















Best part of the singing bunny is sticking her fingers in it's mouth... I did the same thing when I first saw it, hard to resist.



















This is her "say cheese" smile, in order to get her eyes open I have to catch her in a natural smile... working on it.


















No candy in the eggs, I put little toys instead, things like balloons and stickers.




















More cheese :)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

shesh! she's the cutest little thing ever. i would say that even if she wasn't my niece :) i LOVE her easter dress!