Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter afternoon

Allison didn't get candy on Easter morning... but she did get peeps, she got to try her first one before we left for the beach. I love the expression on her face, she is posing like a little model. Now if only I could tame her wild hair :)

I was worried that her little white shorts would be stained pink, she usually gets to feed herself.
At the beach for the afternoon with friends, enjoying and appreciating God's blessings!

Allison was content dumping out the water in the buckets and filling them with sand.

She wants to be where her Daddy is, but she didn't want to get all the way in the water.

She just wanted him to help her jump the little waves.

Those are our friends in the background. The weather was so beautiful we were all taking as many pictures as we could.

I love seeing how tiny she is standing next to Adam.

Second annual family picture at this beach...

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

she is a doll. and starting to look so grown up w/ her long hair.