Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Here are the pictures I promised :) lots of them...
Checking out the pumpkin we carved. She liked playing in the seeds.
She calls it a "punkin"
We went to a party on Saturday and had a blast. There were lots of other kids for Allison to play with.
She wore her costume the whole time, I was surprised.
I was asking for a smile and this is what I got...


She was the cutest duck I've ever seen!
Peek- a- boo :)
I'm trying to make her sit still, no luck
I wore my Texas jersey, I ignored the Baylor game all together.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhh that just made my day :) she's stinkin' cute

Kelly said...

PS they're going on facebook :P

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween! That is the cutest duck I've ever seen as well. Best costume ever!

Debbie Mayton said...

She is too cute for words!!!! Give her a big squeeze and tell her Nana and Papaw love her SO much.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and it's okay...I still ♥ the Horns!

Kelly said...

i can't get enough of this! the costume quacks me up :) hehehe

Kyle said...

awesome costume. i especially like the stockings. nice touch.