Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

10/10/10

Allison's hair is long enough for pig tails, doesn't she look older? So I went to town taking pictures...



She is listening for an airplane... her new favorite thing.


She loves seeing her picture on the camera... these are the faces I got when I wouldn't let her see herself for the millionth time, not so happy :)
This is the fake cry...notice the hands at the mouth, dead give away. So dramatic :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's just like her mother! Haha! She DOES look older. No more baby. :(

Kelly said...

oooooohhh myyyyy gooooodnesssss!!!!! she belongs in the theatre :) no doubt, she's already a performer.

Debbie Mayton said...

She looks like an angel in that white dress. So cute. I even like the crying. What a doll.

Texas Bucks said...

Love the pigtails! :) She is so beautiful, Michelle! :)

Michelle said...

Thanks for all the comments! I love reading what you guys write! Can't wait to see you all at Christmas :)