I had to run up to my classroom after school today so Allison had to come with me. Before she was 6 months old I refused to take her to my classroom because of the germs, but I have gotten better about that. Of course, she doesn't touch anything outside of her stroller. While we were there my friend Randy was practicing with his fancy camera. Of course, Allison was ready for the impromptu photo shoot :)
I think more teeth might be on the way, she has been sporting quite a lot of drool.
Recently we have been at her beck and call to help her stand and walk. She isn't quite able to pull up on the furniture, but she is an expert at using our hands. She really doesn't want to sit down... she loves practicing her newest trick.
Such crooked toes... I'm afraid she got my feet :)
Every one comments on how blue her eyes are... isn't she beautiful :)


1 comment:
beautiful photos!
Post a Comment