Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 14, 2009

Getting Cooler

It is feeling a lot cooler here, so we had to get Allison a cute new fleece outfit.
She looks like a little ski bunny :)
She got a lot of attention when we were out shopping, everyone tells me how cute she is. One woman was joking about taking her home with her, I didn't take my eyes off that lady. You never know, there are some crazies out there.
Kisses :)
This is the view of the Honolulu Marathon from our apt at 5:45 Sunday morning. The race started at 5 am and they shot off professional fireworks. At first I thought we heard the starting gun go off, but the booms continued. We could see the fireworks from the apt. Congrats to all who finished, I don't know how they did it!

2 comments:

Kyle said...

hip jacket. she looks so happy. try to keep warm in your 60, or is it 70, degree climate. Burrr.
can't wait to see you guys.

Michelle said...

Yeah, the low a few nights ago was 65. It felt cold considering we adjust our house temp by opening and closing the doors. It may not sound cold but I gotta keep the baby nice and warm :)