Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 14, 2009

Fun Weekend

We went to my friend Christina's son's first birthday party this weekend. The tradition here is to have a huge party. There were over 150 guests. The theme was Super Mario World, it turned out really cute. She even had a goodie bag for Allison with a rattle and a squishy ball!
Hanging out on Sunday with Daddy on the couch. That is her new squishy ball.
Such a big girl now!
Bath time! Daddy is helping entertain her with her rubber ducky.
Kisses!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I LOVE THESE!! :)

Michelle said...

Wow, were you up studying? Or do you have an early class? Even for my 8 am class I didn't wake up until 7:45. I had just enough time to stop at the coffee cart on the way to class, um vanilla latte. Jenny remembers :)