Yesterday was Allison's first day with the babysitter. Adam went with me to drop her off, I couldn't have done it without him. Of course I cried on and off all week, every time I thought about leaving her. School starts next week so I had to do some set up work in my classroom this week. I only left her for 4 hours yesterday and 3 hours today. Next week will be harder, I am taking her to school with me on Monday because it is a teacher workday, then Adam will stay home to watch her on Tuesday, and she will spend Wed, Thurs and Friday with the babysitter. She will go to the babysitter for 10 days a month, sometimes less depending on how many holidays there are. I will be with her two thirds of the month, I am nervous about this year but hopefully it will be the best of both worlds. I guess we will see how it goes.
She is getting more photogenic!
Her little expressions are so cute, I feel like I can tell what she is thinking...sometimes.
This look is open to interpretation.


1 comment:
she. is. a. doll! oh my gosh i can't get over how precious she is :)
Post a Comment