Ok, here we are, 6:30 am on my due date. I made it the full 40 weeks!
Yesterday we went to the doctor to see if I was progressing past the 1 centimeter that I was last week, but no luck. We decided (it was his recommendation) that we should induce at 7:30 am. He said my cervix is favorable and he thinks it's about 75% chance that I will deliver naturally. He said he is starting me on cervadil (sp?) for 12 hours and see what happens, then petocin (ugh) and hopefully deliver by early morning on Thursday. Sounds like loads of fun. It was actually nice to know we are going to the hospital today because last night Adam and I could get everything taken care of that we wanted. It's nice to know the apt is clean.
So here is the last belly picture, I slept pretty well last night from about 11-4. I didn't put on make-up because I hear you sweat it off anyways. I did my hair but I'm sure that won't last either.
Next blog we will have pics of the BABY!!!
(And the official name announcement)


1 comment:
YAY!!!!!! I can't wait to hear all about her and find out her name too!!! I was induced with Thomas and Ellie and they both went well, so no worries! Can'tvwait for the next post!!!!
Love,
Ashley :)
Post a Comment