Congratulations!!! I ditto your mom's comment. . . she is absolutely perfect and beautiful in every way! She totally doesn't look like a newborn baby. I hope you guys come back to SA for a visit soon so I can meet your gorgeous little Allison! I love her name by the way! :) I hope she's giving you a little bit of rest here and there. Love, Ashley :)
3 comments:
She is absolutely perfect and I can't wait to hold her next week.
Congratulations!!! I ditto your mom's comment. . . she is absolutely perfect and beautiful in every way! She totally doesn't look like a newborn baby. I hope you guys come back to SA for a visit soon so I can meet your gorgeous little Allison! I love her name by the way! :) I hope she's giving you a little bit of rest here and there.
Love,
Ashley :)
BJ and I are absolutely thrilled! She is so beautiful!! I can't wait to meet her in person.
Post a Comment