Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Fun Memories


We made so wonderful memories while the Baileys were here! We miss you guys!
Find the princess :)
We went hiking at Makapu'u Lighthouse...
Allison didn't like being carried but the trail is a little too long and uphill for her, I don't remember why I didn't bring the stroller.
 We all thought these look like the 'clover' that Horton puts the speck on from the Dr. Seuss book, so Allison was imagining she had a speck on her flower.  
 View from the top, it was a beautiful day.
I love this picture, teamwork :)
We took a ride on a double decker bus!

So much fun...we had a great time sight-seeing and shopping. 
 The bus makes a stop at Hilo Hatties, this is the world's largest Aloha shirt.
 there was a short hula performance

 They noticed she was dancing along with them and, of course, thought she was adorable.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'm with Allison... that does look like the clover from Horton Hears a Who. There just MIGHT have been a speck on there.