Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 29, 2012

Ko' Olina Here We Come!!!


We were so excited to have my parents out to visit!  They invited us to stay with them at Ko'Olina for the weekend, so we loaded up the car (with way more stuff than anyone needs for the weekend) and had a staycation :)
Allison had a blast playing in the kiddie pool with the sand,
Allison's Papaw taught her to say "no worries" so every time I started to get mad or tell her to stop doing something she would tell me "no worries Mommy."  Thanks for that Papaw.
Sand surfing... maybe it will catch on...
Mom and Dad, thank you for treating us to a great week!

 Allison and her Nana had a great time helping our economy,
Allison got the shopping gene from her Nana :)
 This was one of the first pictures I took with the new camera my parents brought for our birthday...the birthday celebration didn't end there...
 I've been practicing and I love the new camera!
 We miss you Nana and Papaw!

No comments: