Wow, this will be the only post for the month of March. So sorry! This month has been so busy. I was busy at work with state testing, end of the quarter grades, and realizing that I will be changing teaching partners for next year. The stress was manageable because I was looking forward to spending 10 days in Texas showing Allison off to the family. She LOVES the attention and I love seeing how happy everyone is to see her. We got to spend time with my family including Aunt Kelly and Grandma, the Baileys including Uncle Nate, the Sindons, Jenny and BJ, and Allison met her Great Mimi for the first time. We are so appreciative of everyones generosity! We were very well taken care of!
Many posts will follow and I plan to go in chronological order. For this post please scroll to the bottom for the first picture. I didn’t get any pictures of us on the airplane. I wish I would have but I was focused on keeping my cool and getting Allison to sleep. Allison was an angel and slept the whole red eye flight we even changed planes in LA and she went right back to sleep. Our flight was an hour longer than expected because the SA airport was closed due to weather. She slept the whole time! She is a great little traveler. The pictures are adorable and speak for themselves. Enjoy our Spring Break 2012- woohoo!


Allison playing animal dominoes with her Nana.

Jenny and BJ came over and we had BBQ, yum

Something was funny...

Allison was scared of the slide (even though the one here is the same size) but Grandma was there to help.

Listening to his grandbaby...

First time at the SA playground :)

The Baileys took us to a playground in McAllister park, Allison was a little scared of the new play structure at first but she warmed up quickly.
This is technically day 2, we arrived mid day on Friday and we got our nails done on Saturday morning :) The Baileys were kind to babysit while I spent a nice morning with my Mom and sister.
2 comments:
the tiny, perfectly placed sparkle shoe cracks me up.
We had so much fun. Can't wait to see you all in June.
Post a Comment