Such pretty blue eyes. Also, "winter weather" means coats (or jackets at the very least).
ah, wait. I see now that you put an apostrophe around winter. Hope y'all are doing well.
Haha, Kyle, Allison did have a jacket, she had just taken it off. Also, we were both in pants so that totally counts! But I know you guys are freezing your butts off so my 'winter' looks pretty inviting :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Such pretty blue eyes. Also, "winter weather" means coats (or jackets at the very least).
ah, wait. I see now that you put an apostrophe around winter. Hope y'all are doing well.
Haha, Kyle, Allison did have a jacket, she had just taken it off. Also, we were both in pants so that totally counts! But I know you guys are freezing your butts off so my 'winter' looks pretty inviting :)
Post a Comment